How to resolve Stop code error/ kernel error

Kush
Kush Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I got blue screen with Stop code error. It re-start several times and goes into recovery mode but message appears that operating systems could not be loaded because kernel is missing or contain error

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Kush !

Which version of your Windows?
    Usually this error is due to registry erosions, malware infection or error in the ntoskrnl.exe file.

Have you tried entering security mode and correcting system errors?
    Have you tried reinstalling the OEM factory system?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Kush
    Kush Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have reinstall the window 10 in my laptop but the problem remains same now I'm not able to boot the system or do any startup settings. It just stucks on recovery screen with error code 0xc0000221
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!