Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Formateo de predator - Predator formatting - Acer Predator G3620

NoemeNoeme Posts: 1Member New User
edited April 19 in Predator Desktops

Tengo un predator g3620 he intentado usar los discos de recuperación porque no enciende, pues una vez usados me sale este mensaje:

Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key.

Después de leer creo que tengo que formatear disco duro, y claro no se como hacerlo porque no tengo medios, alguna idea, o alguien que me ayude.

Translated using Google Translator:-

I have a predator g3620 I have tried to use the recovery discs because it does not turn on, because once used I get this message: Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key. After reading I think I have to format a hard drive, and of course I do not know how to do it because I do not have the means, any idea, or someone to help me.

[Translated the language from Spanish to English - Acer David]

Best Answer

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 11,179 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good Morning Noeme !

Have you tried reinstalling the factory system using ALT + F10 when you turn on the device before the Acer logo appears?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 11,179ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good Morning Noeme !

Have you tried reinstalling the factory system using ALT + F10 when you turn on the device before the Acer logo appears?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019