Where is the best place to find parts for my older machine?

Options
Kev0806
Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
edited October 2023 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks
I'm just looking for recommendations to find part numbers and or parts for older equipment? Does anyone have a go-to Supplier? 
SourceITstore.ca
"How Can We Help?"
Your Partners in IT
866-414-9303

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What models and parts are you looking for?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kev0806
    Options
    We do repairs, so often we are looking for parts for older (2 years plus) machines. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If you tell the exact model of your notebook, I can look for the partnumber in the service guide!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kev0806
    Options
    i'm really just looking for a supplier for parts moving forward. Is there anyone that you use?
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Unfortunately not! You can ask this to the moderators Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• nnnnnnnnnnneto
    nnnnnnnnnnneto Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Need Help, Im from Brazil and i need a charger for Acer Nitro 5 AN 515 51, can u help Kev???
  • Kev0806
    Options
    @nnnnnnnnnnneto
    We sure can. Please email us at Sales@sourceits.com with your SNID number and we will provide you with a link to our site where you can purchase any part you need for your notebook. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Need Help, Im from Brazil and i need a charger for Acer Nitro 5 AN 515 51, can u help Kev???
    Have you searched the mercadolivre?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

This discussion has been closed.