Acer B1-730HD - Plugged in not charging

Apagba123
Apagba123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Pls help me! IIhave  a problem on my iconia b1-730hd tablet,i can only use it for a long time while charging,,it doesn't gain charge,its stuck at 1%,

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

@Apagba123

From your description, it seems that tablet battery is defective. As battery does not charge, it need to be replaced. Contact Acer Technical Support https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ in your region and check for repair options. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited April 2019
    You can also try to do a factory reset before sending the unit for service or replacement of the battery. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Apagba123
    Apagba123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2019
    How to do the factory reset? Thanks for your suggestions
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    There is also a long standing bug in Android that corrupts the battery capacity numbers, leading to much lower percentages than actually exist. Try a few (5-8) full battery cycles, where you run it as long as you can n the battery, shut down or let it power itself off, then fully charge before turning it back on. That will sometimes get you back to where it shows nearly normal numbers for a while.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited April 2019
    Apagba123 said:
    How to do the factory reset? Thanks for your suggestions
    Hi Try the below steps . Try for remove files and drive option. you will loose your data, so if you have important info->take a backup and then do the options.

1. Power off your Tablet.
    2. Press and hold Volume up and Power button at the same time until you boot into the Android system recovery. ...
    3. Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset with your volume keys and then press the power button to confirm.Related image
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)