Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP M.2 Compatibility

mmosier1mmosier1 Posts: 2Member New User
My Helios 300 PH315-51-78NP has a 256gb m.2 nvme drive I would like to upgrade. What are the detailed specs I need to match for a replacement? Specifically - maximum capacity supported, key type, form factor, lanes, and anything else required.

Thanks

Best Answer

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 881 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!!

mmosier1,

Below is the list & specs of compatible SSD's for your Acer Predator laptop model # PH315-51-78NP. 

Hope the details are helpful. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 881ACE Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!!

mmosier1,

Below is the list & specs of compatible SSD's for your Acer Predator laptop model # PH315-51-78NP. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• mmosier1mmosier1 Posts: 2Member New User
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

mmosier1,

Thanks!
  • BigEBigE Posts: 4Member New User
    These are the only upgrade options? I bought a samsung evo 970 plus 1tb, and was hoping to install it. I have been having some trouble. Is it incompatible?