Acer E5-575G-33MH - Need new driver nvidia from ACER

Options
KeMRu
KeMRu Member Posts: 29 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I cant play new games because on acer site old driver. Drivers from nvidia work very bad

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of computer? 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KeMRu
    Options
    e5-575g-33mh   nvidia GTX 950m
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating drivers on www.nvidia.com?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KeMRu
    Options
    yes. all drivers from nvidia lags and throttling, and big temperature videocard. Good work only drivers from Acer
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try the 388.71 driver

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KeMRu
    Options
    its old very old driver. new games not work with him.
  • KeMRu
    Options
    need 419.67 or up
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Although your notebook is not a gamer, have you ever put the notebook to run in high-performance mode on both battery and power? Also, what is the bios version? There are some bios updates for the video card!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KeMRu
    Options
    Of course, high-performance mode. Bios constantly updated
  • KeMRu
    Options
    I need a new driver for games