Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Not able to boot from USB

Bought my spin 5 back in December 2018, worked fine until couple weeks ago that suddenly got blue screen error, then windows never been able to boot, I have created bootable USB per ACER support recommendation to reinstall Windows, but when I boot from USB still return to blue screen and can't boot from USB, please advice if anyone got any idea

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 9,038ACE Trailblazer
    Good Morning SimonLoon !

Firstly I did not understand about this option that the support itself offered because once performing a clean installation will remove the original recovery partition from Acer and you will no longer be able to recover your OEM system.

Try reinstalling the OEM system by pressing ALT + F10 when powering on the device before the Acer logo appears.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

• SimonLoonSimonLoon Posts: 3Member New User
    MaClane said:
    Good Morning SimonLoon !

Firstly I did not understand about this option that the support itself offered because once performing a clean installation will remove the original recovery partition from Acer and you will no longer be able to recover your OEM system.

Try reinstalling the OEM system by pressing ALT + F10 when powering on the device before the Acer logo appears.

• SimonLoonSimonLoon Posts: 3Member New User
    Type your commentDear Maclane,
    Thank you for your comment, but when I press ALT+F10, still it goes to blue screen error