Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aser xc600 with ssd NVMe on pcie x 1 slot with adapter m. 2

RumkahRumkah Posts: 1Member New User
I have ASUS XC 600 I5-3570 and GT1030 Windows 10x64 and M.2 SSD PCIe 256GB SSD hard drive M.2 NVMe pcie SSD Internal Hard Disk to M.2 M Key Slot on Converter Adapter m. 2 to PCI-E.BIOS P11-A3L. I can't boot from ssd. I see ssd on Windows, but can't see in BIOS. What I do? 

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 5,972ACE Pathfinder
    If the adapter is in the expansion slot it has to be a smart card with it's own BIOS in order to boot. You can boot an SSD in the M.2 slot though.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billseybillsey Posts: 5,972ACE Pathfinder
    If the adapter is in the expansion slot it has to be a smart card with it's own BIOS in order to boot. You can boot an SSD in the M.2 slot though.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.