Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Black Screen of the death, ACER Spin 3 SP314-51

NewerNewer Posts: 5Member New User
Greetings, i have a problem with my Acer Spin 3 Sp314-51, with the Black Screen of The Death, after updating my Bios the screen remains black and i've tried placing the update on a USB but after rebooting, the black screen is there.

Best Answer

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 4,537 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Legacy mode is no longer used in most current Bios and is being subtended by UEFi.
    From what I saw, none of the updates supported the mode.

In that chaos will have to send the apprehension to Acer so that they can reinstall Bios.
    Only they can recover the Bios, using a procedure called recovery crisis.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2014 - 2019 ★★

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 4,537ACE Pathfinder
    Good afternoon Newer !

Can you access Bios?
    What reason to have updated Bios?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 13,924ACE Trailblazer
    Ideally, you take the notebook to the Acer service center in Spain. Only they can recover the bios, using a procedure called recovery crisis: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NewerNewer Posts: 5Member New User
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon Newer !

Can you access Bios?
    What reason to have updated Bios?

I can't access it, and i wanted to update because i could not boot from USB or use Legacy mode.
    Is the image displayed on an external monitor? Which bios version did you try to upgrade to?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    Is the image displayed on an external monitor? Which bios version did you try to upgrade to?
    I've tried that but nothing happens, i tried to update to V1.01. 
  • MaClaneMaClane Posts: 4,537ACE Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    Legacy mode is no longer used in most current Bios and is being subtended by UEFi.

In that chaos will have to send the apprehension to Acer so that they can reinstall Bios.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

MaClane said:

Okey, i'll try to send to Acer,maybe my Boss will hired my but anyway... Thanks for the help!
    Which version came from the factory? Version 1.01 is the first available on the Acer website! Have you tried a downgrade?

Which version came from the factory? Version 1.01 is the first available on the Acer website! Have you tried a downgrade?
    I don't know the factory version, but yes,i was trying a downgrade.
    In this case, you should take your notebook to an Acer service center! However, as you have downgraded, you must pay for bios rewriting. Plus, you've lost your hardware warranty!