eM250 series, Modle no: KAV60, Powered but not booting. No visual. HDD light not doing any thing.

biyinzika
biyinzika Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Beloved Help, My laptop gets power but doesn't display anything. You can just about feel the fan whirring round for one second when i have just placed the power on button but no other sign of life aside from the power light goes on. The screen remains completely blank and the HDD light doesn't flicker at all. After a while it shuts itself down. I've tried swapping the battery and plugging a VGA cable to my monitor, but still no signs of life. Has anyone else suffered this issue ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. it  has an Intel Atom Processor and 1gb RAM. Thanks --- Biyinzika Faith.

Answers

• Hello! Experiment to do a power reset! To do this, disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet, and then disconnect the lithium battery. Also, press the power button for thirty seconds and take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • In this case, I suggest you unplug the hd and the rams memories! Then go testing each component individually! Watch this video:
    https://youtu.be/68QmUpQH4Q4

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)