Predator XB252Q G-Sync Issue (White Screen)

FeebleUndead
FeebleUndead Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
So i just bought this monitor as I wanted to try 240hz gaming on my 2080 Ti. It ran good for a few games of Apex Legends and then just went full white. It flickered a few times and then stayed white. The game was still working however and my character in game was moving and I could hear the game and discord etc. Turning the monitor on and off didn't solve the issue but turning it off and then unplugging and plugging in the power cable worked. However after a few more seconds it happened again. After it happened the 3rd time I turned off G-sync and it stopped working. I obviously bought this monitor as 240fps is quite difficult to keep in most games at all times and I wanted the g-sync to avoid tearing so I can't just have it off.

What's causing this? I used DDU to clean install the latest drivers and am using a certified DP cable.

Answers

• Hello! Does this monitor have any overclock or refresh rate options?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)