Is 4GB 2400Mhz SODIMM compatible to add to existing 4GB 2133Mhz SODIMM in Aspire E5-476G-54R2?

NoraSan
NoraSan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Can I add a 4GB 2400Mhz SODIMM to existing 4GB 2133Mhz SODIMM to my Aspire E5-476G-54R2? Is this compatible?

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning NoraSan !

This model has support for up to 32Gb of RAM (in 2 slots 2x16Gb) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

In this case, if they are compatible and install at different frequencies, the system will set the lowest, in this case at 2133Mhz.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• Some versions of this model came with ddr4 and others with ddr3l memory! I suggest you confirm with aida64, which type of ram your notebook uses, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning NoraSan !

This model has support for up to 32Gb of RAM (in 2 slots 2x16Gb) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

In this case, if they are compatible and install at different frequencies, the system will set the lowest, in this case at 2133Mhz.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• It is important that he check this information with aida64 maclane, as some versions came with ddr3L, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NoraSan
    NoraSan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you for all your answers @egydiocoelho and @MaClane!
  • mohdazifx
    mohdazifx Member Posts: 1 New User
    It is important that he check this information with aida64 maclane, as some versions came with ddr3L, see:

Hi, where can i find the detail spec e5-476g.pdf? Can you send me the download link pdf file? TQ
  • This service guide is only available to ACE users.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaClane
    NoraSan disse:
    Thank you for all your answers @egydiocoelho and @MaClane!

No need to thank!
    Needing something, just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• MaClane
    mohdazifx disse:
    It is important that he check this information with aida64 maclane, as some versions came with ddr3L, see:

Hi, where can i find the detail spec e5-476g.pdf? Can you send me the download link pdf file? TQ

The information has been taken from the service manual which is not available to the end user.
    If you have any specific information, open a new post and place an @ in front of my name that properly reads it there.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™