YaLags Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
HELLO 
 My Acer Nitro 5 camera has stopped working I tried everything  
-Removed/Installed drivers
-Updated my laptop
-Used the Acer Quick Access and I got nothing 
- Now my webcam driver is completely gone after I removed it I can't find any drivers for it (in device manager) 
I can't rest my pc I got this "reset pc but nothing changed" error I can't find the right webcam driver for this laptop 
Here is the error http://prntscr.com/n9rtvn 
is there any way to download the webcam driver without resting my laptop?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning YaLags !

Checked in Device Manager by checking the "show hidden devices" option if the webcam is displayed?

Ever tried updating ods drivers like DriverBooster or DriverPack?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Complementing maclane's answer:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Complementing maclane's answer:

Can you translate that for me please?
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Good Morning YaLags !

Checked in Device Manager by checking the "show hidden devices" option if the webcam is displayed?

MaClane said:
    Good Morning YaLags !

Nope its not there 
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Well I click on it it's grayed out and I have a code 45 error
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Nope can I do that by keeping my files?
  • Yes you can! But it's a good idea to save your files as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night !

The code 45 error is usually when a hardware device is not being recognized, is faulty, or is not properly connected.
    In webcan it is usually the flat cable connection that causes this error.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Vincitore_98
    Vincitore_98 Member Posts: 3 New User
    MaClane said:
    Good night !

The code 45 error is usually when a hardware device is not being recognized, is faulty, or is not properly connected.

Hello,
    I use acer NP515. (Nitro 5 spin), i have the same problem.
    What can be the solution for the 'flat cable connection'. 
    Please help me out with this 
    Thanks in advance
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    MaClane said:
    Good night !

Hello,
    I use acer NP515. (Nitro 5 spin), i have the same problem.
    What can be the solution for the 'flat cable connection'. 
    Please help me out with this 
    Thanks in advance
    Please start a new Topic, you have a different model and the cause may be different

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★