Upgrading RAM Acer Swift SF314-51

Options
calvinms
calvinms Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi,

I would like to upgrade my RAM from 8 GB to 16GB by adding one more 8 GB RAM. My question is would it be possible?

Acer Swift SF314-51-53TU
Model No : N16PS

Sincerely,
Calvin

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Unfortunately this model only comes with 4 or 8gb onboard ram memory! There is no slot for ram memory available! However, there is one there is an M2 2280 entrance available to add a ssd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • calvinms
    Options

I have this screenshot from CPU-Z. Does "Channel # Dula" means that my laptop has two slots available?

From that I know that the suitable RAM would be DDR4 2100 MHz 
  • calvinms
    Options
    Unfortunately this model only comes with 4 or 8gb onboard ram memory! There is no slot for ram memory available! However, there is one there is an M2 2280 entrance available to add a ssd!
    I ll keep your answer in mind. This weekend I ll try to open the laptop :)
    Thank you for your answer
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Not! That just means that the memories are working in dual-channel!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)