What are the memory specs for the 885-UR19

hmak
hmak Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I've purchased the 885-UR19 and it only comes with 4GB of ram and 12GB of optane memory which I'm not sure really does anything. Therefore I'd like to put in 16GB of regular ram. However I couldn't see anywhere on the website where it specified what type of ram this computer accepts. I couldn't find a manual or a service document. Can someone please tell me so I can purchase the correct type ram for this machine?

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good night hmak !

This desktop has support for up to 32GB of RAM (2 slots with 16GB each) SD-RAM DDR4 2400 / 2666Mhz

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good night hmak !

This desktop has support for up to 32GB of RAM (2 slots with 16GB each) SD-RAM DDR4 2400 / 2666Mhz

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• hmak
    hmak Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you !!!
  • MaClane
    Available!
    Needing just to post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™