-Updated my laptop
-Used the Acer Quick Access and I got nothing 
Here is the error http://prntscr.com/n9rtvn

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night YaLags !

Checked in Device Manager if the webcam is detected?
    Under "Show Hidden Devices" does it appear?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• YaLags
    YaLags Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes it shows in hidden devices 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Did you open the device to perform an upgrade or maintenance?
    Usually in such cases of displaying as hidden is because the hardware is poorly connected or defective.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    MaClane said:
    Did you open the device to perform an upgrade or maintenance?
    Usually in such cases of displaying as hidden is because the hardware is poorly connected or defective.

MaClane said:
    Good night YaLags !

MaClane said:
    Good night YaLags !

MaClane said:
    Good night YaLags !

MaClane said:
    Good night YaLags !

Like How do I fix it?
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    Well I have a bigger problem I unstalled the HD Camera and restarted my laptop and I got nothing and now its definitely not showing up in device manger 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Will I lose my stuff if I do that?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you back up your files as a precaution!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    I suggest you back up your files as a precaution!
    Do you know how to fix "there was a problem resetting your pc" error? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you choose the option that erases the hard drive?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    Did you choose the option that erases the hard drive?
    No although I have two hard drives. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Well test! However, you should know that the files will be deleted!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• YaLags

Tinkerer

Options
    Well test! However, you should know that the files will be deleted!
    I mean I've done the factory/keep my files and I still got that error 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is windows working normally? If so, back up your files and then press alt + f10. Choose the option that erases the hard drive!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer