IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO RESTORE MY ASPIRE E5-571-5634B TO COMPLETE FACTORY,WITHOUT ONBOARD TOOL

CYCLEFREEK123
CYCLEFREEK123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
I RECENTLY PURCHACED AN ACER ASPIRE E5-57--563B,THE INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ISN'T WORKING PROPERLY THERE ARE DRIVERS MISSING AND OTHER THINGS,IM REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATED AT THIS LAPTOP AND LOVE ACER PRODUCTS,I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP ON ACER,IS THERE ANY WAY TO DOWNLOAD THE FACTORY WINDOWS 8 PRO,AND ALL IT CAME WITH FACTORY,SERIAL NUMBER-NXML8AA00241810E213400 THANKS VERY VERY MUCH,....

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night CYCLEFREEK123 !

Acer only provides drivers approved and tested for this model ans versions of Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 in the x86 and x64-bit architectures.

In any way, a little knowledge is enough so that you can upgrade the system and download the appropriate drivers by other means, such as using driver automation software such as DriverBooster or DriverPack.

If you have removed or damaged Acer's recovery partition during the Windows 10 installation process, it will only be possible to reinstall the factory system by sending the device to an Acer repair center.
    You may be charged a fee.

If the recovery partition is active, simply press ALT + F10 when you power on the machine, before the Acer logo is displayed and follow the on-screen instructions.

Acer does not provide the original system download option as it is an OEM.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!