acer aspire c24-760 lusci37100u upgrading: cpu, ram, m.2 and what else?

MauMau
MauMau Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hi everyone, i'm just subscribed, so thanks for the help.

I friend has got the all-in-one i said the model in the title, but he said he cant even use microsoft office quickly.
He asked me what should he upgrade to have a better pc and i saw that...

1) there is the possibility to exchange the ram 4 gb with a single stick of 8 gb.. what is the max frequency he coult get?
2) there is not the possibility to upgrade the cpu.. is it real? upgrading to an i5 should be beautiful, i think he's got an i3
3) there is the m.2 slot. could you guys tell me if he can use the m.2 and the hdd togheter? and, cause i dont know so much of m.2, could you suggest me a list of compatible ones?

If you also have more suggestion, please tell me :)

thank you for the support! Let's save his all-in-one ;D

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon MauMau !

1) there is the possibility to exchange the ram 4 gb with a single stick of 8 gb .. what is the max frequency he coult get?
    A: This model supports at most 8Gb of DDR4 SDRAM 2133 / PC4-17000 RAM

2) there is not the possibility to upgrade the cpu .. is it real? upgrading to an i5 should be beautiful, i think he's got an i3
    A: No.
    The processor of this model is integrated (welded) to the motherboard.

3) there is the m.2 slot. could you guys tell me if he can use the m.2 and the hdd togheter? and, cause i dont know so much of m.2, could you suggest me a list of compatible ones?
    This model does not have an M.2 slot.
    However you can replace the HDD with a SSD Sata 3

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon MauMau !

1) there is the possibility to exchange the ram 4 gb with a single stick of 8 gb .. what is the max frequency he coult get?
    A: This model supports at most 8Gb of DDR4 SDRAM 2133 / PC4-17000 RAM

2) there is not the possibility to upgrade the cpu .. is it real? upgrading to an i5 should be beautiful, i think he's got an i3
    The processor of this model is integrated (welded) to the motherboard.

This model does not have an M.2 slot.
    However you can replace the HDD with a SSD Sata 3

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MauMau
    MauMau Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you MaClane!
  • MaClane
    If my answer has helped you, click on accept and mark as resolved to help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

This discussion has been closed.