Issue with Display Port input on Predator X34 bmiphz - Causes Flashes on screen in sections

Sixpool
Sixpool Member Posts: 9 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Hey, I've troubleshooted this issue for weeks now. i thought it was an issue with my gpu drivers (RTX2080), and did multiple clean installs and it would fix the issue for a days. EVGA issues a RMA new card. and the issue was fixed for a couple days. then came back. i've gone though and disabled background processes in windows 10 and that had no effect. ive changed the display port cord and that had no effect. so i thought it was the monitor. plugged in my nintendo switch to the hdmi and played without any flashes, so i dont think its the monitor. then i tried using the monitor with an hdmi cable t o the PC and there has been no flashes or any issues, but now i think i have narrowed the problem down to the issues i actually the display port inport on the predator x34 is the issues.

anyone know how to fix a display port input hardware. i love this monitor and would like to fix it :)

Answers

• Sixpool
    Sixpool Member Posts: 9 New User
    Also, the flashes are black, white, or sometimes blue, and i think they are blue because my wallpaper is blue. but the flashes dont happen when in a fullscreen game...? so its pretty confuseing