Helios 300 keyboard replacement?

Options
IcarusCrow
IcarusCrow Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi guys i need some  info, i have big problem , i have accidentally pored some soda liquid on my laptop  and now my laptop keys are very sticky ,from  caps lock,left shift to T,G,B keys especially space-bar key,it's almost completely stuck and to make it even worse i tried  to clean it myself and i  broke  the R key...now I took it to the store where i purchased the  laptop ,to get it repaired and they tell me that acer doesnt produce keyboards for my model anymore??? MFG date tells  me laptop is 10 months old  and i     cant believe   there  is no keyboard left for replacement . my model  is Predator PH315-51....plz help

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,073 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number (S/N)?
    France
  • IcarusCrow
    IcarusCrow Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number (S/N)?
    The characters NHQ3HEK006 
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,073 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello,
    You have to replace your defective keyboard by a full upper case (frame + keyboard). The Acer part number is 6B.Q3HN2.010 (UK kb):
    You should request the availability to your regional support by using this form.
    France
  • Vibhu
    Vibhu Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Hello , I also want to change my keyboard with uppercase. So anyone can tell me what will be the price here in India as Tech Support are unable to tell the price as this product is not available