Screen and battery help

Options
AAAZZAAAMM
AAAZZAAAMM Member Posts: 59 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited April 23 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I am having 2 issues if someone could give me some help. 
First- when I try to restart the laptop restarts but the screen is black and the backlight doesnt turn on. The laptop is working and underlight I can see screen is also on, but there is no light. But when I turn it off and on again the screen works fine. 
Second- When I am using the laptop on battery, not plugged in, the laptop just shuts down. Even at 100. Some times as soon as I disconnect the power, the laptop turns off other times it turns of randomly. 

Thanks. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning AAAZZAAAMM !

First, inform the EXACT model of your laptop.
    Are your drivers properly updated?
    Did you have an internal upgrade to the device?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane said:
    Good Morning AAAZZAAAMM !

First, inform the EXACT model of your laptop.
    Are your drivers properly updated?
    Did you have an internal upgrade to the device?

Oh I forgot to mention the model .it's predator 15. G9 591 .yes all the drivers are updated .I have tried to reset the battery also. But didn't help. I have no idea what's going on with the restart though. 
  • MaClane
    Options
    Did you upgrade?
    Did you open the device yet?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane disse: Did you upgrade?
    Did you open the device yet?

I didnt upgrade anything and yea I opened the device a few times to clean and stuff 
  • MaClane
    Options
    Check the power interruption button.
    If the casing is misaligned or button is not pressed properly, this error may occur.

httpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditormo1k6qwr0zkdappng
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane disse:
    Check the power interruption button.
    If the casing is misaligned or button is not pressed properly, this error may occur.

httpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditormo1k6qwr0zkdappng
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button.

Could you repeat that and elaborate a little, I quite didnt get you 
  • MaClane
    Options
    When you remove the back cover or the access cover, the motherboard has a power interruption button that prevents the unit from turning on when open.
    If this button is not pressed properly or the carriage misaligned this power error may occur.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    Enter your commentMaClane disse:
    When you remove the back cover or the access cover, the motherboard has a power interruption button that prevents the unit from turning on when open.
    If this button is not pressed properly or the carriage misaligned this power error may occur.

Can you show me where its located and what it looks like, I think that could be the cause since when i move the laptop or use it on uneven surface it tends to just shut off

• MaClane
    Options
    In the picture I sent you, the button is marked.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane disse:
    In the picture I sent you, the button is marked.
    Thanks I will open it tonight and try to get it fixed. Any idea why the screen backlight doesnt turn on after restart?
  • MaClane
    Options
    It may simply be the button problem because in this case the power modules are not working as they should.
    Test first and then post here!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane said:
    It may simply be the button problem because in this case the power modules are not working as they should.
    Test first and then post here!
    Hey so I found the button and yea now it doesnt turn off. That worked. Hahah. 

But I still dont know why the screen doesnt turn on after restart. I have tried restarting and it still has the backlight not turning on issue 
  • AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    I actually think the problem is gone now, I found a new screw and tightened it properly, it doesnt seems to be having that issue anymore. Thank you so much man, you're a savior 
  • gleds
    gleds Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I BUILT A MONITOR ACER ED242QR LIGUEI NORMALLY IT WORKED LEGALLY AFTER A SCALE WAS WHITE AND THE SATURATION ALTISSIMA EVIL OF THE WATCH THE IMAGES AND THE SCREEN IS ALL WHITE, WHAT SHOULD I DO SO HAVE A DAY I BUY AND ON THE FIRST DAY HAS JUST GIVEN THIS DEFECTIVE ASSUMPTION I USE WINDOWNS 7 ULTIMATE 64 SYSTEM BITZ MY NOTBOOK AND AN ACER 5756 CORE I3 2.7 850 GB MEMORY, AND 4 RAM
  • AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    gleds said:

I BUILT A MONITOR ACER ED242QR LIGUEI NORMALLY IT WORKED LEGALLY AFTER A SCALE WAS WHITE AND THE SATURATION ALTISSIMA EVIL OF THE WATCH THE IMAGES AND THE SCREEN IS ALL WHITE, WHAT SHOULD I DO SO HAVE A DAY I BUY AND ON THE FIRST DAY HAS JUST GIVEN THIS DEFECTIVE ASSUMPTION I USE WINDOWNS 7 ULTIMATE 64 SYSTEM BITZ MY NOTBOOK AND AN ACER 5756 CORE I3 2.7 850 GB MEMORY, AND 4 RAM
    Hey. I am sorry I don't understand yth issues you are having. Could you elaborate it and use sentences? We can try to help 
  • MaClane
    Options
    AAAZZAAAMM disse:
    I actually think the problem is gone now, I found a new screw and tightened it properly, it doesnt seems to be having that issue anymore. Thank you so much man, you're a savior 

How nice !

If my answer helped you, please accept and resolve to help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• MaClane
    Options
    gleds disse:

Good Morning !

Open a new exclusive thread so your question is answered.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• AAAZZAAAMM
    Options
    MaClane disse:
    AAAZZAAAMM disse:

How nice !

If my answer helped you, please accept and resolve to help others in the forum!

Ikr!!!!!! It was just a smaller screw that wasnt locking the back panel properly....