Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Sense Not working

NathershaNathersha Posts: 2Member New User
Hi, 
I just bought predator Helios 300( PH315-51-73SR) a day ago, Predator Sense doesn't seems to be work, and battery lasts only 90 minutes after fully charged even in low brightness, is there any solution for it, that anyone can solve ?

Best Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 881 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!!

@Nathersha

I recommend you to please visit the below blog and try the solutions mentioned there. 

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/532791/predator-sense-not-working-after-windows-10-artist-update
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• IshyIshy Posts: 53 Devotee
    Accepted Answer
    @Nathersha Hi, For the battery problem try to do battery reset. Follow the steps below:
    1) Unplug power cable from device.
    2) Close the lid if open then flip it upside down. 
    3) Find small symbol for battery and next to it there should be a small pin hole. 
    4) Use a paperclip or something smaller to press and hold for 10-15 seconds.
    5) Then turn on the device and test the battery.

For the issue with Predator Sense. I would suggest you to uninstall the program and reinstall it.
    To Uninstall a program:
    1) Go to programs or control panel and uninstall it.
    To Reinstall the program:
    1) Go to the following website https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7603?b=1
    2) Find the Predator sense program under applications.
    3) Download and Install it.

Test if that fix the issue.
    If you are satisfied with my solution please accept the answer. Thank You.

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 881ACE Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi!!

@Nathersha

I recommend you to please visit the below blog and try the solutions mentioned there. 

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/532791/predator-sense-not-working-after-windows-10-artist-update
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• IshyIshy Posts: 53Member Devotee
    Accepted Answer
    @Nathersha Hi, For the battery problem try to do battery reset. Follow the steps below:
    1) Unplug power cable from device.
    2) Close the lid if open then flip it upside down. 
    3) Find small symbol for battery and next to it there should be a small pin hole. 
    4) Use a paperclip or something smaller to press and hold for 10-15 seconds.
    5) Then turn on the device and test the battery.

For the issue with Predator Sense. I would suggest you to uninstall the program and reinstall it.
    To Uninstall a program:
    1) Go to programs or control panel and uninstall it.
    To Reinstall the program:
    1) Go to the following website https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7603?b=1
    2) Find the Predator sense program under applications.
    3) Download and Install it.

Test if that fix the issue.
    If you are satisfied with my solution please accept the answer. Thank You.
  • NathershaNathersha Posts: 2Member New User
    Hy @Ishy Thanks for your kind reply. I did battery reset, and changed my Predator Sense version, Now I'm currently using White one, which is cool to use.
    Really helpful reply thanks for it.
  • IshyIshy Posts: 53Member Devotee
    Hi, @Nathersha I am gald everything is working great.