How can I update BIOS on my Predator Triton 500 (Model Name: PT515-51)?

Daniel87
Daniel87 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi!

Can someone poste step by step instruction for updating BIOS (and maybe the VBIOS - rtx 2060) on a Predator Triton 500?

The exact model name is PT515-51.

I attached down below a screenshoot with availabale BIOS/Firmware updates for my model. 

Acer offers this updates and a caution message on the product support page, but unfortunately doesn't offer any instructions on how to correctly do them. When you download any of them you get only one .exe file with no instructions.

Answers

• Why do you need to update the bios? This procedure is very risky!
    However, you need to follow some tips before proceeding with the upgrade:
    a) charge the battery up to 100%;
    b) leave the notebook connected to the power adapter at all times;
    c) uninstall any antivirus that is installed. Disable windows defender as a precaution!
    d) disconnect all peripherals from the usbs ports;
    e) I also recommend that you reboot the notebook before the update, because of fast startup. Also, disable your wifi as a precaution!
    * Updating the bios is an extremely risky procedure and I will not be liable for any damages!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)