Repair?

Lisa90913
Lisa90913 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Ive had my chromebook for 2 months and had to send it in for repair.  I was under the impression this would be no cost to me.  I did not have to pay for shipping but did have to pay 17.00 for the package it was shipped back in.  Has anyone else had to pay for packaging?

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,787 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Lisa90913 said:
    Ive had my chromebook for 2 months and had to send it in for repair.  I was under the impression this would be no cost to me.  I did not have to pay for shipping but did have to pay 17.00 for the package it was shipped back in.  Has anyone else had to pay for packaging?
    i guess thats how the warranty works. I just checked in acer warranty website it shows as 1 year carry in or mail in. I suppose we would have to take care of shipping and packing. Check in the page number 4.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,787 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Lisa90913 said:
    i guess thats how the warranty works. I just checked in acer warranty website it shows as 1 year carry in or mail in. I suppose we would have to take care of shipping and packing. Check in the page number 4.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer