Intel 760P SSD Firmware update Acer Nitro AN515-53

Nasdaq
Nasdaq Member Posts: 50 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Has anyone installed the firmware version 04C update that was released on 2019/01/04? Does anyone know where to look to see what version currently is installed? 

I installed a firmware update via Intel SSD toolbox in March, is this the same thing? which one should i have installed?

Answers

• What version of the firmware did you install and the date it was released?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nasdaq
    edited April 2019
    @egydiocoelho it says firmware version PSF121C. I also see that that it says intel 600p series, instead of the 760p which i presume this firmware is for. INTEL SSD TOOLBOX DATE 3/18/2019

• Could you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nasdaq
    edited April 2019

I'll try this, filter is flagging my other post replies for some odd reason
  • you can check if the Acer firmware is more current than the one provided by intel!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nasdaq
    Speccy says its a INTEL INTEL SSDPEKKW256G7 (600p), does the 760p firmware listed by acer work on this model?
  • I do not understand why the program is showing the intel 600p, and your model comes with a 760p ssd! Try trying to update the firmware! However, I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• TexNorseman
    TexNorseman Member Posts: 2 New User
    so did you upgrade? And if so how did it go? 
  • Nasdaq
    edited April 2019
    maybe it was replaced with a 600p in the acer refurb, I'd like to apply the 760p firmware but suppose I'll just have to stick to the intel ssd toolbox for now
  • TexNorseman
    TexNorseman Member Posts: 2 New User
    so did you update it?

• Nasdaq
    No i did not, well not with the acer firmware. However I did update it previously through the Intel SSD Toolbox @TexNorseman