X275 Windows XP Floppy Controller Driver and Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus

dcapper
dcapper Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I am reinstalling Windows XP for my arcade machine but the floppy controller and the audio device shows that it needs a driver update. I couldn't find anything on the Acer webpage and windows update doesn't work on XP anymore. I do have sound so it's not a critical issue. Does anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• Try installing the driverbooster program so you can update the drivers for your computer: https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=pt-driver-booster-free
    Uncheck the programe dashlane!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Try installing the driverbooster program so you can update the drivers for your computer: https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=pt-driver-booster-free
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dcapper
    Will my virus scanner pick up a virus?
  • There is no virus! However, there is another way to update the driver through the floppy disk drive idhardware, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dcapper
    How do I get the driver to do that?
  • Here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer