Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Strange flickering/noise issue with XB271

TaumoTaumo Posts: 2Member New User
Hi guys.

Lately I've been having issues with my XB271 where it will start showing this weird noise mainly on - but not excluded to - the left side.
I'm not really sure if it's the monitor or my GPU that's causing it, so I figured I'd ask both places.
My GPU is a RFX 2060. I'm using the Display Port.

On the first GIF is the site imgur where the left side is a constant flicker/noise.
The second GIF is from the game Dungeons & Dragons Online where I noticed it happens a lot while I'm dead. Being dead causes a sort ghostly atmosphere, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
The issue also arises in other games, though, like in World of Warcraft.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Would love some tips on how to fix it.

Here are my Nvidia control panel settings if they are needed:

FAQ & Answers

• TaumoTaumo Posts: 2Member New User
    Another way of triggering it that I found:
    This is whenever I move the questlog in World of Warcraft to the side. To be honest I'm completely stumped as I see no correlation between the different triggers.