I lost my product key how to get it back

Tanishq_
Tanishq_ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
How to get lost product key?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Press Win+R keys. Enter 'cmd'. At the command prompt, enter 'wmic os get serialnumber'. The result is your Windows product key. Entering 'wmic bios get serialnumber' results in your ACER serial number id (SNID) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Tanishq_
    That's my product id but i want product key because my windows isn't activated 
  • Tanishq_
    JackE said:
    Press Win+R keys. Enter 'cmd'. At the command prompt, enter 'wmic os get serialnumber'. The result is your Windows product key. Entering 'wmic bios get serialnumber' results in your ACER serial number id (SNID) Jack E/NJ
    That's my product id but i want product key because my windows isn't activated 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    As noted earlier, simply enter 'wmic os get serialnumber' to get your Windows OEM product key. If you're installing a Microsoft generic Windows, you may or may not get a notice to call an 800 number with the OEM product key. Fairly painless activation step. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Michman2k
    Michman2k Member Posts: 1 New User
    Tanishq_ said:
    How to get lost product key?
    bro all those things that were said were just *****, easy just right click on the windows icon(this is for windows 10) click "Run". It will ask you of the type off program you want to open, then type in "cmd"...press "ok". it will take you to command, all you have to do is type this 'wmic path softwarelicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey' and press enter on your keyboard. BOOM!!! PRODUCT KEY!!!
    But this only works when you have an authorised windows.

Good Luck finding your Stuff😉😂