My Acer Aspire E 15 stuck on Acer Screen after i turn it On

Enzoooey
Enzoooey Member Posts: 9 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone, 
I  hope someone can  help me. Recently this past few days my laptop always stuck on Acer Screen, i dont know how this happened but there is no loading icon (Like those rotating circles), it just stuck on acer Screen,
Recent Changes on laptop : Windows update and Upgrade Ram Memory (8gb)

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Press and hold the power button till the machine completely shuts off. Remove charger plug. On the bottom, look for a pinhole with a battery symbol. Gently insert a paper clip into the hole for about 10 seconds. Let the machine rest for about 15 minutes. Plug the charger back in and try to fire it up again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Enzoooey
    JackE - Why is that Sir? Im about to try your suggestion hopefully it does fix the problem
  • JackE
    We're trying to clear any residual electronic memory that the battery may be retaining that is preventing your system from booting past the ACER logo screen. Pressing the pinhole disconnects the battery and allows the memory to be cleared. Hopefully that will solve the issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Enzoooey
    JackE - Sadly, It doesnt resolve the problem, but I thank you for the suggestion sir :)
  • JackE
    OK. Try this. Turn the machine completely off again. Then turn it back on and immediately tap the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. Press the F9 key to load BIOS defaults. The press the F10 key to save settings and exit. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Enzoooey
    JackE - Good day sir, i have tried to set BIOS defaults but still it haven't solve this problem :( 
  • JackE
    Put the RAM back to original to see if it boots OK. You may have gotten a bad module. Please state your full E15 model number E1-5xx? Also the upgrade module that you got and where you got it from. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kunalshah
    Kunalshah Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer Nitro 5 stuck at the Acer screen. I have tried every possible way to resolve it. It was working fine until yesterday. Could you help me with this? 
  • JackE
    Press and hold the power button till the machine completely shuts off. Remove the charger. Check the bottom of the laptop for a pinhole with a battery symbol. Gently insert a paperclip into the pinhole for about 10 seconds to drain residual charge on the mainboard. Then let the laptop rest for 15 mins. Then reconnect the charger. Try to turn the machine back on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ