ZachAttack2K8
ZachAttack2K8 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good nightZachAttack2K8 !

This model supports at most 32Gb of RAM in 2 slots (2x16Gb) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    I'm not an expert on the difference between Mac and Notebook RAM but they will fit however a little research suggest that RAM designed for MAC does not work as well in a Notebook. Instead get RAM specifically designed for a Notebook, I have this in my Nitro 5 and it works perfectly
    https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-16GBx2-PC4-19200-SODIMM-260-Pin/dp/B019FRCV9G/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=crucial+32gb+SO-DIMM+DDR4+2133+%2F+2400Mhz&qid=1553763721&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    For the most part, "Mac" memoir does not have a physical memory of standard memories.
    If the physical specifications (frequency, CAS, pinout, etc.) are the same as your equipment, it would hardly present a problem.
    The fact is that some manufacturers add certain internal functions in the memories that can generate incompatibility.
    So I advise you to get a kit that is not "Mac".

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓

This model supports at most 32Gb of RAM in 2 slots (2x16Gb) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• ZachAttack2K8
    MaClane said:

So would the link i sent work?
  • andylb
    Answer ✓
    I'm not an expert on the difference between Mac and Notebook RAM but they will fit however a little research suggest that RAM designed for MAC does not work as well in a Notebook. Instead get RAM specifically designed for a Notebook, I have this in my Nitro 5 and it works perfectly
    https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-16GBx2-PC4-19200-SODIMM-260-Pin/dp/B019FRCV9G/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=crucial+32gb+SO-DIMM+DDR4+2133+%2F+2400Mhz&qid=1553763721&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    For the most part, "Mac" memoir does not have a physical memory of standard memories.
    If the physical specifications (frequency, CAS, pinout, etc.) are the same as your equipment, it would hardly present a problem.
    The fact is that some manufacturers add certain internal functions in the memories that can generate incompatibility.
    So I advise you to get a kit that is not "Mac".

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• ZachAttack2K8
    Thx for all the feedback.
  • andylb
    MaClane said:

So would the link i sent work?
    NO it would be risky, the link I provided above would work

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Jon34347
    Jon34347 Member Posts: 7 New User
    ik this is old but I have same model does single rank or dual rank actually matter?
  • andylb
    Jon34347 said:
    ik this is old but I have same model does single rank or dual rank actually matter?
    Please start a new Topic for your question and I will be happy to answer. This Topic is already marked SOLVED

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Jon34347
    Jon34347 Member Posts: 7 New User
    fine i will