Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does Helios 300 17" Fit Inside Acer Predator Gaming Rolltop Backpack

AdityaaPAdityaaP Member Posts: 2 New User
As the title says, I have Helios 300 17" laptop and wanted to buy a new backpack for it. I don't really like the utility backpack (my previous backpack comes in black, so there's that) but everywhere I look, the rolltop version only accommodate up until 15" laptop. Meanwhile, when I asked Acer Official Store in my country, they said the my laptop can fit inside the rolltop backpack. Now I'm really confused, can anyone here help me out?

Thank you very much everyone! 

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,490 Pioneer
    AdityaaP said:
    As the title says, I have Helios 300 17" laptop and wanted to buy a new backpack for it. I don't really like the utility backpack (my previous backpack comes in black, so there's that) but everywhere I look, the rolltop version only accommodate up until 15" laptop. Meanwhile, when I asked Acer Official Store in my country, they said the my laptop can fit inside the rolltop backpack. Now I'm really confused, can anyone here help me out?

17" would definitely fit in rolltop backpack.  because 15.2 inch backpacks are capable to hold 17 inch laptops. 
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • AdityaaPAdityaaP Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    AdityaaP said:

17" would definitely fit in rolltop backpack.  because 15.2 inch backpacks are capable to hold 17 inch laptops. 
    Ah, thank you very much! I have been looking for the answer everywhere for ages!