Acer swift 3 SF314-52-32PC hinge cover

crk
crk Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited July 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
Hey my laptop's hinge cover cracked itself. Do you know where to find LCD hinge cover for my swift 3? i asked my local Acer service but they asked 300$ from me for hinge.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an51-51-75kz! Is the notebook still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crk

Tinkerer

Model is SF314-52-32PC. Yeah it is under warranty.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    If The notebook's lid has broken, without the notebook not being knocked down or has taken any blows, I believe it should be repaired in warranty. See here the link of technical support in Turkey: https://www.acer.com/ac/tr/TR/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crk

Tinkerer

i sent device to service before. But they asked 300$ to fix it. if i find spare part of hinge covee, i will replace it myself.
  • OK! However, I wonder if the cover was broken after you dropped the notebook or something? Or is it simply the cover, without you not causing any damage to the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• crk

Tinkerer

i am sure that i didnt drop laptop or do something else. Shortly it didnt get physical force. i think it is common problem for this model because there are other people who have same problem.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    We apologize the inconvenience you are having, can you kindly send pictures of the issue. I sent you a pm.

Regards,
    Acer-karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • crk

Tinkerer

i sent you pictures in pm.
  • crk

Tinkerer

Thank you for your help my friend. i hope they will find a solution.
  • You are Welcome my friend ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SANDEEP1101
    SANDEEP1101 Member Posts: 1 New User
    HINGE COVER BROKEN FOR MY ACER SWIFT 3 SF314-52 SERIES , I AM NOT FINDING IT ANYWHERE ,PLEASE HELP TO FIND A NEW HINGE COVER FOR IT.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Is it the hinge that is pulling loose from the case, or the cover that you need?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Swapnilb
    Swapnilb Member Posts: 1 New User

I need Swaift 3 314-52 Hinge cover

• billsey

Use the part numbers show above to search for a vendor who can ship to your locale.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ibrahimx
    ibrahimx Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Could you share part numbers for SF315-52G as well?

• billsey

The SF315-52G has a different case than the SF314-52 models that match this thread, and comes in several colors. It's best to open a new thread with your question, so more people will find it in searches. Include the full model number with your question and gives us the case color and we can look that up for you.