Keyboard cover recommendations?

Options
smartinez281
smartinez281 Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
One thing I do miss from my old laptop, before Nitro 5, was the fact that it was spill resistant. I usually drink water or a soda next to me while on the laptop so it worked out great. I only spilled ONCE and the keyboard did it's thing. With the Nitro 5 I do not see that being a feature so I see I would need to buy a third party cover. Any recommendations? 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night smartinez281 !

The best recommendation of all is ...
    Do not drink or eat anything while using your laptop!

There are some options available on the market, but they will not protect 100% if there is any spill.

https://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-Protective-AN515-51-Predator-VN7-793G/dp/B012ZN0IHE

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• smartinez281
    smartinez281 Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
    Options
    MaClane said:
    Good night smartinez281 !

The best recommendation of all is ...
    Do not drink or eat anything while using your laptop!

There are some options available on the market, but they will not protect 100% if there is any spill.

https://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-Protective-AN515-51-Predator-VN7-793G/dp/B012ZN0IHE

True! 

Thanks for the link man!
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    If my answer helped, accept and mark as resolved to improve the forum for other users.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!