Predator P05-610-ur11 GPU upgrade

Extremerunk
Extremerunk Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
I am looking to upgrade my GPU and I'm wondering if a 2070 would be compatible. I've checked the benchmark site but it doesn't explicitly say 2070 on the list of GPU's but 2080 is listed. I am looking to buy the GPU linked. Thanks in advance for your help guys.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JFYT2KD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Actually the 730W will be fine with that GPU, the XFX is good but you have enough power to drive the card now.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night Extremerunk !

You will only need to evaluate the following issues:

1- internal case size to accommodate 2070
    2- new power supply since the 2070 irpa demand greater consumption

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Extremerunk
    Extremerunk Member Posts: 3 New User
    Is the 730w power supply not sufficient? If not what would you recommend. I’m an amateur when it comes to PC building/ part swapping so any direction will help. Do you think I would have to buy additional cables or any other hardware? 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    I would advise you to purchase a XFX 850W Black Edition power supply.
    With excellent efficiency and energy to be able to handle all your system and future upgrades.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Actually the 730W will be fine with that GPU, the XFX is good but you have enough power to drive the card now.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.