Where Can i find Acer Nitro 5 SATA Cable

muditsharma
muditsharma Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I live in India And in my city There are Not Any Proper Service Centre So i want to Purchase the Acer SATA Cable Online as i broke it off mistakenly Where Can i Find it? And anyone Can Upload the pics of the back of My Modal AN515-42 AMD Version so that i can find where the cable is connected to the motherboard and can anyone also tell me the Part no. Of that specific SATA cable and also Build No. Etc so that i can get it by someone??

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi! According to the service guide, the cable is located here:

HDD CABLE 50.Q3RN2.002
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Hi! According to the service guide, the cable is located here:

HDD CABLE 50.Q3RN2.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Have you searched on any site like alliexpress?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• muditsharma

Tinkerer

Yeah i checked it this is what i find
    But is it worth to buy a cable which is not sure will be suitable for your laptop
    And the design of this cable is also different it is like a wire form and mine is like a flat tape
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• muditsharma

Tinkerer

Yeah your cable is exact but i lives in India And EMAG does not ships to India
  • Have you checked the ebay and Amazon sites?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• muditsharma

Tinkerer

Yeah i checked both of them amazon doesn't have it all and on ebay there are some acer oem cables but they are not same as this cable no.  50.Q3RN2.002 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• muditsharma

Tinkerer

Thank a lot @egydiocoelho i ordered the cable from euro parts it will reach me about 1 month and thanks a lot bro you are the best 😊 @egydiocoelho
  • Great my friend INDIAN ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer