Predator Sense on Aspire VX-591G

JohnCena
JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Can I use Predator Sense on Aspire VX-591G? If not, which assistant app do you advice to me? Like a fan boost and CPU clock viewer. 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Although the author of this one is speaking in Portuguese, there is an English translation! He says there's a program that controls the fans, see:
    https://youtu.be/-2eoWrpZwcI
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Watch this video to unlock some features:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FFCug83Ko
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    It comes into a loop predator logo comes and goes again and again
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    edited March 2019
    I did that already, the Predator logo comes well with its animation but it goes to a loop. Propably Google Translator can't translate this well.
  • JohnCena
    Maybe I need to change ModelName_2nd
  • It looks like this model does not support nitro sense nor predator sense! You can use the hwmonitor program!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    What is nitrosense?
  • JohnCena
    If other VX-15 users come and write that could be good.
  • JohnCena
    It looks like this model does not support nitro sense nor predator sense! You can use the hwmonitor program!
    I tried installing this app 4-5 months ago and it worked before.
  • Nitro sense is a program similar to predator sense! However, nitro sense applies to nitro 5 and helios 300!
    Have you downloaded hwmonitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Although the author of this one is speaking in Portuguese, there is an English translation! He says there's a program that controls the fans, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Yes I tried something similar to this video and it works. I tried hwmonitor before.
  • If my answer helped you resolve the issue, please accept it to get the topic resolved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer