ACER Aspire C24-865, 23.8", Intel Core i3 8130U, 4Гб, 1000Гб, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Endless

lwfl
lwfl Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

Hi.

I Have a problem with two computers ACER Aspire C24-865, 23.8", Intel Core i3 8130U, 4Гб, 1000Гб, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Endless

I installed Windows 10 x64 1809

CPU utilization 40-50% when nothing happens on the computer.

The LatencyMon found that the problem is in ACPI. Sys

I bought the exact same computer but preinstalled with Windows 10

There is no such problem.

I made a clone of the disk-the problem remained.

I made a clone of the BIOS-the problem remained.

Russian Service company Acer did not help me.

This is not an isolated case.
On the forum I found a description of the same situation

http://www.cyberforum.ru/windows10/thread2404179.html#post13413033

Answers

• Hello! Can you tell the bios version of both models?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lwfl

Tinkerer

This model has only one version of BIOS R02-A0 on the manufacturer's website.
    The same version was installed at the factory.

• K! But I want to know the version that came on the two desktops! That information you find in the cardboard boxes! It is possible that both have come with different bios versions, although they are basically the same model! Acer often provides different versions of bios, when a model comes with linux and when a model comes with windows!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lwfl

Tinkerer

All three computers have one Version of the BIOS.
    Of Course the contents of all three BIOS are different.
    This is primarily due to the ME BIOS region.
    I made a complete dump of the BIOS of the computer with preinstalled Windows 10.
    When I loaded into the problematic computer this dump via programmer.
    The Problem remains.

• Have you already configured the bios of this problem desktop in the same way it is in other models? Have you tried upgrading your windows drivers? Is there a driver with device manager problems?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lwfl

Tinkerer

I installed different versions of windows 10, different versions of drivers (including from the manufacturer’s website), I ran the Live CD version of Windows 7, 10. I did a cloning of a disk preinstalled Windows 10. Nothing helps.
  • OK! Try uninstalling these drivers and restart the desktop: 

If the problem remains, enter the bios and press f9 to restore the bios and f10 to save on exiting!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lwfl

Tinkerer

I have performed these experiments.
    Item with the battery is not in my configuration, because it is a stationary computer.
    Resetting the BIOS didn't solve the problem.
    I was able to reduce the CPU load to 30%.
    I turned off the Turbo bust via Power Supply-Maximum CPU utilization 99%

• OK! One question: You said that both models have the same bios, correct? If yes, have you already configured the bios in the model that has problems with acpi, the same way it is configured in other models that are not having problems in acpi.sys?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lwfl

Tinkerer

The BIOS of these models has a minimum of settings.
    There is practically nothing to configure.
    Yes, both models have the same settings.

• I do not know if this has anything to do with the problem, but sata mode is in ahci or raid? Can you tell me the exact model of the desktop? Example c24-865-eb11!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ninjadk
    Ninjadk Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

lwfl said:

Здравствуйте, удалось ли Вам решить данную проблему?
  • lwfl

Tinkerer

Ninjadk said:
    lwfl said:

Здравствуйте, удалось ли Вам решить данную проблему?
    Проблема так и не решена.