can i swap out HDD with SSD Acer Swift 3 SF315-51 58TU

Mr_Habib
Mr_Habib Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
can i swap out HDD with SSD on Acer Swift 3 SF315-51 58TU 8th  i5 laptop? cz it's haven't ssd slot. 

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Did you check the motherboard? According to the service guide, this model has an entry for ssd m2 2280, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    According to the service guide of this model, there is a 2280 m2 slot available! However, you should check in person if this m2 entry is actually available by opening the notebook!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNzZBaTCeI
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Did you check the motherboard? According to the service guide, this model has an entry for ssd m2 2280, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mr_Habib
    Mr_Habib Member Posts: 2 New User
    please explain this other way. i don't understand cz i have asked laptop service experts he told that this model cannot have the ssd slot so its can't be done.please tell me can i put ssd any how in this model.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    According to the service guide of this model, there is a 2280 m2 slot available! However, you should check in person if this m2 entry is actually available by opening the notebook!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNzZBaTCeI

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• StalkerReborn
    StalkerReborn Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi! I want to add HDD but i dont have ffc. Do you know the FFC that could fit this?

Sorry for my english.

• Colleague JackE already answered you on the other topic!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer