Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Triton 500 India Release Date

ktn1204ktn1204 Posts: 1Member New User
Hello Acer Community, I am looking forward to getting the 2060 version of the Triton 500. Any plans for release in India? 
Thank you in advance.

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 7,863ACE Pathfinder
    Good afternoon ktn1204 !

To stay on the inside of releases and other news, access the channel of Blog of Acer:

https://community.acer.com/en/categories/Acer-Blog

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Pathfinder 2014 - 2019                          

• PrathamrohatgiPrathamrohatgi Posts: 2Member New User
    Can we get a date or any idea if it is going to launch in india in not ?
  • Samay21Samay21 Posts: 1Member New User
    Is the product predator triton 500 even gonnna be launched in India? If yes? When?