Acer Tc-780-Acki3 powers up but no signal

Jerrellakins
Jerrellakins Member Posts: 11 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I have a acer tc-780-acki3 desstop with 7th gen intel core processor 7100 with sgb ddr4 ram and dual monitors. I opened my pc while unplugged to clean off the dust from the fan and the heat sink i carefully disconnected it and proceeded to clean it out then I placed everything back inside carefully closed it up and plugged everything back and powered on the system thats when i noticed my keyboard came on then went off an i took the panel of off and noticed the fan twitched so I unplugged it then plugged it back in after five minutes then it powered up hard drive spinning, fan mouse and keyboard lit up but my monitor said no signal and i notice the backlight to the power button wasnt lit.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Jerrellakins !

By default, if the unit was working perfectly prior to the procedure, it is best to disassemble and reassemble it by checking for any damage or bad connection.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!