Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

my aspire 5 is unable to install windows cumulative update

error ""we couldnt complete the update so undoing the changes". its window is got corrupted i guess. Can i get fresh version of windows installed in my pc as its under warranty now and its been 3 months only,since i purchased this product. 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 14,935ACE Trailblazer
    This is not unusual. Doesn't mean corruption at all. Let it try to update again later. Jack E/Nj
  • adiaspireadiaspire Posts: 4Member New User
    I already did that for nearly more than 30 times
    Not right away. Give it a day or two. Jack E/NJ
    Yaa bro, i did it by giving the gap of nearly 5-6 days. Its ***** irritating, everytime u see same error message. I even reset it twice i guess, by getting suggestions from Windows support but again same error. This piece of ***** doesn't get updated. Can i excnexch this laptop with new one
    Have you talked or chatted to ACER warranty support yet? Jack E/NJ
    I dropped a mail to them today only, now waiting eagerly for a postitip response
    Well if it's one of those dinky drive emmc  models, you could try a 16GB NTFS formatted SD card to give the update the temporary space needed to complete the update. Jack E/NJ