No battery present - New Predator Helios 500

Z3u8t3r
Z3u8t3r Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Guys just bought Helios 500 this morning but i think the battery is faulty because when i plug the charger in the laptop the indicator flashes oranges for 10 mins indicating it is charging but then turns off after that 10 mins then tried to open it with the charger on then when i got to the log on to the window i click the battery icon on the taskbar but it says that no battery present. I cant open it without plug in btw just show that battery is not being used i guess.

Acer Predator Helios 500 i7
PH517-51-75T7

Answers

• Hello! Have you tried resetting the battery?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)