My acer aspire e1-431 is showing black screen please tell me how to fix it?

Saharan_0047
Saharan_0047 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
After i had removed hdd ,ram and then assembled
But when i power on its just fan running

Answers

• Hello! Try resetting the power this way: turn off the notebook and unplug it from the electrical outlet; then disconnect the lithium battery and press the power button for thirty seconds and take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • iosman1
    iosman1 Member Posts: 9 New User
    Nice blog with genuine information. Thanks alot.
  • Senise
    Senise Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2019
    Hi I have the same problem every time I working on it it goes black screen, I can not get to my battery its just one cover on the back.
  • Hello @Senise! Ideally, you should create a new topic posting the problem and the exact model of the notebook! Example an515-51-75kz! Call me by placing a @ before my name!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)