Keyboard and Touchpad Error

Firabaehaqi
Firabaehaqi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives

I have some problem with my 2 years old acer aspire es1-132

First the touchpad have weird behavior. Like jumping or clicking. Especially when i'm dragging. Its not always be like that, so i just use mouse when its error. Its not really bothering me

Then after some months with sometimes touchpad error, have another error from keyboard key. The first error is m and space. It just hard to respond. Not totally didnt working. 

And now m is okay. Left ctrl, fn, arrow bellow, left arrow, c, b, and space is hard to press. C, b, and arrow bellow is the most hard to press. 

How should i do?

Answers

• Hello! On the mouse, enter the bios by pressing the f2 key as soon as you turn on the notebook, and switch the touchpad function to basic and take the test.
    Still inside the bios, check for an option with the name function key behavior and switch to media key or special key and take the test. If you do not have this function, try the keyboard at this site: https://www.keyboardtester.com/tester.html
    Also check whether the problem remains with an external keyboard! 
    What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)