Missing all the screws on the bottom of my laptop! Help?

Solrei
Solrei Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-533-P205. I just recently noticed that all the screws are missing from under the laptop. I’m trying to order replacement screws if possible. Can someone help me identify which screws they are (size and how many of each I need)? Much appreciated! 

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Solrei said:
    I have an Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-533-P205. I just recently noticed that all the screws are missing from under the laptop. I’m trying to order replacement screws if possible. Can someone help me identify which screws they are (size and how many of each I need)? Much appreciated! 
    here are the part number for different types of screws for this device. Highlighted are the ones you are looking for.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Solrei said:
    here are the part number for different types of screws for this device. Highlighted are the ones you are looking for.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Solrei
    Solrei Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you for your quick response! :)