Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Chromebook R13 Bluetooth still not working with Mouse

Metro74Metro74 Posts: 3Member New User
Anyone else still having Bluetooth issues with R13 dropping the connection with Version 72.0.3626.122  same issue even with 69, 70, and 71 
its so annoying....

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,336ACE Pioneer
    Metro74 said:
    Anyone else still having Bluetooth issues with R13 dropping the connection with Version 72.0.3626.122  same issue even with 69, 70, and 71 
    its so annoying....

Did you test the device in developer mode. ( local might get erased. So, make sure to backup the data ) If not please try and share the result.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • Metro74Metro74 Posts: 3Member New User
    No I haven't. I will give it go this weekend and report back but I suspect the issues will still persist.
  • Metro74Metro74 Posts: 3Member New User
    OK I put it in developer mode but no luck. All other Bluetooth devices are fine, it's only mice that I'm having an issue with. 
  • Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,336ACE Pioneer
    Metro74 said:
    OK I put it in developer mode but no luck. All other Bluetooth devices are fine, it's only mice that I'm having an issue with. 
    have you tested with a different bluetooth mouse
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • theLemurtheLemur Posts: 1Member New User
    edited April 5
    Metro74 said:
    its so annoying....

Oh heck yeah. 
    I can get my peripherals to pair, peripherals that I can use reliably on an ubuntu box and a macbook, but after a while it drops the connection. And if I turn off bluetooth I'm not able to turn it back on without recycling the power. I've had it for a week, and I'm thinking this is a deal breaker. 

For the record, I have used ESC+Refresh+power, developer mode, and PowerWash. this appears to be a hardware issue. and, apparently, one that comes up more than once.
  • chasmmchasmm Posts: 2Member New User
    I'm also having this issue with version 75.0.3770.144.  And the issue is exactly the same...no effect from trying to toggle BT in the settings other than it appears to lock-up.  I have to restart the machine.  BT will then pair with the keyboard/mouse (Logitech Craft/MX Master 2S) but then neither will work in a minute or so.

This is a new machine, less than 2 weeks old.