Aspire F5-573 battery crash

berrycake
berrycake Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I've had this Aspire F5 for a while and it's been really good to me, but for the past months or so it has been crashing when using just battery power. Whenever it is plugged in it runs fine, a while ago not having it plugged it it would be fine for a couple hours or so but now it's gotten to the point of dying minutes after being unplugged or being turned on. I've searched around here for a while on the forums but a couple of the solutions that other people tried just didn't work for me.

Things I've tried:
Windows update (nothing new)
Bios update (problem persists)
Graphics update (problem persists)

I've heard that the battery circuit might be a problem but I'm unsure what part of the circuit would be the problem or how to test if it's the battery or the circuit that uses the battery when on battery power.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hello! It would be interesting for you to report the exact model of the notebook! Example an515-51-75kz! How long have you had the notebook?
    Try these solutions too:
    a) uninstall the ac adapter and battery drivers in the device manager and restart:

b) disable fast start up and restart:

c) reset the battery according to this video: 
    There is a small hole that resets the internal battery in your notebook:

d) check if this button is pressed properly:

Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    great! accept my answer that solved the problem to put the topic as solved!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Hello! It would be interesting for you to report the exact model of the notebook! Example an515-51-75kz! How long have you had the notebook?
    Try these solutions too:
    a) uninstall the ac adapter and battery drivers in the device manager and restart:

b) disable fast start up and restart:

c) reset the battery according to this video: 
    There is a small hole that resets the internal battery in your notebook:

d) check if this button is pressed properly:

Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• berrycake

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Try these solutions too:
    Hey in one of the pictures i put under care center the SN and SNID. It is F5-573 and 2016 model respectively. I'll give these problems a try though, thank you very much!
  • berrycake

Tinkerer

berrycake said:
    Try these solutions too:
    Hey in one of the pictures i put under care center the SN and SNID. It is F5-573 and 2016 model respectively. I'll give these problems a try though, thank you very much!
    Turns out doing all this helped me out a bunch. My computer is going strong now, thank you Egydiocoelho
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    great! accept my answer that solved the problem to put the topic as solved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer