RAM upgrade.. TravelMate 7730G-844G25Mn

Hense
Hense Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I only just now found out that it´s the OS that determines how many RAM you can put in your machine. what a blow... Anyway, can anyone tell me how many RAM i can put in my mahine..? It´s a TravelMate 7730G-844G25Mn running Win7 Ultimate/64bit from a Samsung SSD desk. There are 2 RAM-slots i witch there are 2Gb DDR2 SoDimm (4Gb in all).

Answers

• The hardware can also limit the amount of ram memory, such as the processor, the chipset for example! This site shows a limit of 4GB, see: https://www.datamemorysystems.com/dms-memory/acer/travelmate-7730-844g25mn.htm
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hensedreng
    Hensedreng Member Posts: 3 New User
    I found dealers that ensures me that i can install 8Gb (2 x 4Gb) when running Win7 Ultimate/64bit - so i got curious... -still DDR2-SoDimm
    are yor sure..?
  • When you install a 32bit (x86) operating system, there is a limitation to only 4GB of ram! The operating system more than 4gb of ram, but this will also depend on the hardware of the notebook!
    Download this crucial program to check how much RAM your notebook supports: https://br.crucial.com/bra/pt/systemscanner?cm_re=br-footer-_-br-upgrade-_-br-upgrade-scanner
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)