P1500 Projector Flickering

Higgy
Higgy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 27 in 2019 Archives
I have a P1500 Hd projector. I bought it approx 18mths ago and have used it for presentations (approx 20 in total so low use) All has been Ok up until now, but on my most recent presentation I noticed that the picture was starting to 'flicker' a little. Only occasionally but enough to be off putting to a paying audience. The projector is used in different venues and run from an Acer Aspire E 15 laptop via HDMI connection. The laptop is even newer than the projector (12mths apporox). I did update the laptop for the presentation before this one but it worked fine that night. I have two large presentations coming up in the next two weeks, so any thoughts please?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Higgy said:
    I have a P1500 Hd projector. I bought it approx 18mths ago and have used it for presentations (approx 20 in total so low use) All has been Ok up until now, but on my most recent presentation I noticed that the picture was starting to 'flicker' a little. Only occasionally but enough to be off putting to a paying audience. The projector is used in different venues and run from an Acer Aspire E 15 laptop via HDMI connection. The laptop is even newer than the projector (12mths apporox). I did update the laptop for the presentation before this one but it worked fine that night. I have two large presentations coming up in the next two weeks, so any thoughts please?
    First reset the projector. This is the quickest way to get it resolved. Alternatively, unplug the power source and hold the power button for 30 - 40 sec. Post this try testing the device. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer