Monitor problem Acer KG241Qbmiix

Patrick2209
Patrick2209 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
So, I have had this Acer KG241Qbmiix  screen for not even a month now. I went on a little trip this weekend, so I turned the power off in my house and now my screen isn't having power anymore...?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Does the led light come on? Have you tried connecting the monitor to another electrical outlet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Patrick2209
    The led doesn't turn on and I have tried other outlets yes :(
  • In this case, I believe you should trigger Acer's warranty! By chance, have you tried connecting the monitor using another power cable?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Patrick2209
    I have ordered a new power cable, I will find out tomorrow :)
  • Patrick2209
    New cable didnt do the work. It still doesnt turn on, not even power
  • So, in my opinion, you should contact acer technical support to trigger your monitor warranty!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Patrick2209
    Where do I do this?
  • In what country do you live?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Patrick2209
    netherlands
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Patrick2209
    Thank you very much!
  • You're welcome! Tell me what technical support will tell you! Also tell us about the solution to the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer